Wednesday, August 17, 2005

WhAT a LonG DaY

We did the Merengue dance for PE today! It's for Teacher's Day. Bleh. It was actually fun, but I don't really like the partner stuff.. At first I was to be partnered with Muhammad, then long story and had to partner Zhan Shuo.. Eee.. Then he partnered Muhammad.. Then I partnered Casper. WooH! And my final partner was Fauziana. LOL 7 "partners" in a paragraph.

Then, at some point of time, the teachers realised we changed partners and they ordered us to change back. So I was stuck with Zhan Shuo again. Bleh. We pretended to hold each other. Lol it was kinda funny, especially the turning part. We pretended that Zhan Shuo turned me, but I was I actually turning myself! xD

When the teachers went away, we switched partners again. I became the girl while Fauziana be the boy. After some time, we switch places. LOL. We made fun and wondered what happened if the girl was much taller than the guy; like Syed and Danial.

We got back our maths today. Bleh. Sucks. Lucky I got my Science marks to pull me up. We will be getting back our English marks tomorrow I think.

On the way to music lesson, the class, as uaual went our separate ways. There was this guy who suddenly hug Danial I think, or rub his cheeks? Anyway, Danial was damn disgusted because he said that guy stinks like hell. Apparantly he smelt like rubbish bin. LOL I laughed so hard my stomach hurts. Then he want to wipe his cheeks on me. EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Idiot!!

Zhan Shuo was on the 2nd floor and we were a floor down. As we walked, Zhan Shuo leaned down and sprayed water on us! UGH GROSS!!!!!! When I saw Mardiana I wiped my cheeks on her! Hahaha!!

Danial had an inventive way to clean. He let He Wei do the work. Cuz He Wei always molest him.... Ugh Dan.. You never know what things are on his hands. Maybe he dig his nose and wanted to clean his hands on you! So much for being clean!

Hmm today's post is full of broken English.. Don't tell me my English is getting rusty... Not a pleasant thought.

No comments: