Tuesday, August 16, 2005

WhAT hapPeneD?

okay, I forgot what happened today? Nothing interesting happened today actually.

Guess what. I am the 3rd in Science! Woohoo!! 31 out of 40, A1. Vincent got 2nd, just a half mark more than me, and Muhammad got first. He have 32. Wooh!! For the first time in history! What sia, Mardiana sour prune. She not happy I got higher than her. My first time , give me chance la.

After school, I found out something else that happened in Science lesson, but I'm not going to say it. Anyway, after Science, we had the Wire Sculpture Programme. SUCKS!!!!!!! Mine turned out like SHIT!! Ritz, Cheng Wai and Jing Feng's sculpture was really really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are damn good in their hands man!!!! UGH!!! I dunno how to coil...... Bleh..

Anyway Farhanah smsed me after school has ended. I didn't answer her, and she called me.... And we were not released yet. -.- She kept telling me to meet at old foyer. She sounded so impatient that I thought she was already there.

Once we were dismissed, we looked down to the old foyer, but could not see Farhanah anywhere. We went down and looked for her. Still, she could not be seen. And it turned out that she was still in class!! -.-

After school, Farhanah wanted to take 22, and I didn't know what bus to take.. Whether to accompany Mardiana, or Farhanah. I can take both of the buses. In the end I decided to take the bus that came first, which is 65. Vincent and Ritz took the same bus as us.... And Ritz decided to message me when we can just talk.. Waste my sms only..

So yea that's besically that's all. Sorry can't be sarcastic.. (This message is for this particular person.... You know who you are!)

No comments: