Tuesday, August 23, 2005

WoWee

I went home after school today. I reached home at 3 and got ready to go out again to the hospital. I was supposed to meet my sister at 3.30 at Outram Park mrt station. I was 15 minutes late, but I needn't have to be so worried. She herself was late.

So we took the shuttle bus to the hospital. When we entered the ward, I realised that my grandmum had 2 different ward mates. My mum then told me the person next to my grandmother passed away in the wee hours of the morning, at 4 am. So poor thing! It was the same person that had those noisy grandsons by the way...

From the first moment I set my eyes the aging granny, I thought that she looked very fragile and incredibly vulnerable. She was also sooo thin, she honestly looked like a skeleton! I told my sis she's very pitiful, but my sis merely said, "Why?? What's wrong with her??" HONESTLY! She can be so blind sometimes. Even my mother said it was obvious, and she wasn't so shock about her death... In fact she was kinda matter of fact lol.

Today, for mother toungue class, we acted some proverb in our respective groups. Ours wasn't so bad for a group that acted impromptu wit hno script. Atikah was so funny! She was sweeping the floor (as a part of the act) and Ashraf(the boss) scolded her because some of the bristles of the broomsticks fell apart. And guess what did Atikah did? She threw the stupid strands at Ashraf! LoL jokes! She brought the house down.

Other groups were funny too! I like Farhanah's group, which comprises of Farhanah, Atikah and Syed. Their lines were funny, and I like Fauziana's acting!! Damn funny yet good! WooH Pro!

Next week my group still have to act again, another proverb this time. Bleh. Another impromptu act.

No comments: